Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Helping

Leki has become quite the little "helper." He is always trying to "help" me do laundry (by playing in the water and putting misc. items in while I'm not looking), do dishes (by putting clean dishes in the sink and dirty ones in the drawers), and bringing me various pieces of trash he finds. I love it. I think it is wonderful, and I don't even mind the extra work his "helping" sometimes causes. Well, the owner of our duplex (and former neighbor), Ron comes by to mow the lawn twice a month. Leki loves to see Ron. He loves to "help" Ron mow the lawn. I find it very endearing. I don't know that Ron feels the same...
My camera batteries were dying, so this is the only pict I got of them. Leki is usually pushing the lawn mower around behind Ron. It cracks me up! Here's to my little helper!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Just wait until the help is acutually productive! Then it gets really cute. Your boys are darling.

jena wise said...

so sweet! Leki looks so tall!

Heather said...

so cute