This is my first actual blog entry and I hope that it doesn't suck but I thought that if there were anything that I should actually blog about it should be my love and appreciation for my wife. Its sort of biting off of her HUSBAND Blog entry earlier on our blog and I hope that she likes it.
1.Where did you meet? Most of you already know that we meet in Oklahoma, and that we were both missionaries, but what y'all don't know is that my wife is very sensitive when it comes to things pertaining to the spirit. She helped the people she taught know that God exist and that He also loves them unconditionally. I love that my wife loves to "draw nearer unto God."
2. How long did you date before you got married? She's right, 8 months was all we dated and all we needed to know that we were meant for each other. I feel bad for my wife because I took forever to ask her to marry me.
3. How long have you been married? We have been married for almost four years. During these last few years both my wife and I have shared some difficult trials and tribulations but, my wife has a way of making me feel like things are Okay. I know for a fact that I would not have been able to make it this long in a marriage with all of the trials we've been through if I were married with someone else. My wife makes our marriage easy and she fills it with Love.
4. What is your favorite feature of Hers? My wife is beautiful all around. I'm kinda intimidated at her right now because she's getting really buff from carrying not just our 1 yr. old around but also having to drag our 2 yr. old around while caring the 1 yr. old and those of you that know our kids, they're really big boys. I really love the look she has before we go to bed. She lets here hair down, gets all snuggled into bed under her favorite blanket and then just smiles. I know then that she's comfortable and I love that look she gets when she's comfortable, but if there were any one thing........ I'll be blunt......... There girls got nice booty!!!
5. What is your favorite quality of hers? Honestly, she has an amazingly big heart. Though her schedule maybe filled with preschool stuff, laundry, shopping, kids crying to eat, sleep, or watch Cas Haley, she still finds time to care for someone. She's always looking for ways to help someone, whether it be a member of our family, Ward, or even a friend who lives hundreds of miles away, my wife will try her hardest to find a way to help.
6. Does she have a nickname for you? Yeah.......it's " Hey, you ultrasexysmokinhotonasticksweetkindaguywithlookstodiefor" or Waf works.
7. What is her favorite color? Lavender or a shade of purple that is similar to Lavender
8. What is her favorite food? Something I can't cook...........Its Olive Garden's Chicken Parmesan or Pier 49's BBQ Pizza (no one will ever come close to cooking.) oh yeah, and her mom's Goulash (don't know about the spelling to the last one.)
9. What is her favorite sport? She likes to watch hockey, but only if we go to a hockey game, and she only likes hockey because of the fights. Its one of here favorite past times and sad to say I have not taken her to a game yet.
10. When and where was your first kiss? On the side of my momma's house in Pacifica. I was home from an undercover CIA mission and was having a hard time adjusting to civilian life when she came to visit. After that we were stuck like Chuck.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch Chuck, and Heros, and also eat good food and play games witch she's been winning and is also the reason we don't play very often anymore. We also like going to the Beach.
12. Do you have any children? We have two cool and amazing little boys who love their momma dearly. It sucks for me, but I would rather be jealous of my boys loving their mom. It goes to show that my wife works very hard for our boys and I hope that she knows no one else compares to her in their eyes. Not even me.
13. Does she have a hidden talent? She's has an incredible knowledge of 1980's music. I think she can almost name any band and song from the 80's. She is also a mean cook. I'm big because she makes good food.
14. How old is she? She's 18 or 20 something like that.........You never ask lady her age.
15.Who said "I love you" first? I don't really know....but whoever said it I'm glad they did!!!
16. What is her favorite type of music? She loves Indigo Girls, U2, and almost anything from the 80's but not all.
17. What do you admire the most about her? I wish I could put my finger on just one but I can't. She's amazing at anything she sets her mind too. she's hard working. Whether she's caring for a person in need or helping our boys or helping me, I'm confident in saying that if my wife is sent to do a task, especially if she feels here Father in Heaven has asked her, you can be sure that she will give you 200%. And she will still feel its not enough. She's freaking amazing.
18. Do you think she will read this? I KNOW she'll read this. I just want everyone else to know that I really love and appreciate my wife for all that she is.
My wife deserves alot more credit than she is given. She is content with whatever her Father in Heaven asks of her and she's is appreciative of whatever is given to her. I could not have asked for anything more in a wife, but some how some way my wife is able to give more of herself to me everyday. I hate the fact that I have to share my wife's time and talents with everyone else, but I know that at the end of the day (whether good or bad) she's still happy to see me and still longs to snuggle up next to me. There isn't anything better then having a good woman love you.
4 comments:
awwww soo sweet! Thanks for your first ever blog entry Waf!
That was such a wonderful, sweet, loving, real tribute. Thanks for sharing how much you love your wife!
And that is why we love you Waf! Someday they'll make a movie about you guys! :]
This is so sweet! Snazz is one of my heroes. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment