Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wish List

This post is going to be mostly for family. We've been asked what the kids want for birthdays & Christmas, so I thought the easiest way would be to post it. Tacky, I know. Sorry.

Leki-
Fisher Price piggy bank.
http://www.target.com/Laugh-Learn-Learning-Piggy-Bank/dp/B000A88KOA/sr=1-4/qid=1222545572/ref=sr_1_4/601-5311925-8008931?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Apiggy%20bank&page=1

Play dough thingy (the teacher uses dinos, but I think this will work)

http://www.target.com/Play-Doh-Molding-Mania-Play-Set/dp/B00009R629/sr=1-9/qid=1222546250/ref=sr_1_9/601-5311925-8008931?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aplay%20dough&page=1

Bath tub paint (again, something similar to this)
http://www.target.com/Alex-Rub-Dub-Paint-Tub/dp/B00000IRYM/sr=1-1/qid=1222546443/ref=sr_1_1/601-5311925-8008931?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abath%20tub%20paint&page=1

Leki also needs warm clothes (unless it stays in the 80's)- jeans, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, etc.

Enos- He's pretty easy. Diapers and baby food. That's pretty much it. Trust me, we'll take all we can get. Good places to get these items-- www.diapers.com costco, walmart, target, etc.

2 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

P.S. We are totally fine with second hand toys! (as long as they are in good condition...)

The Firths said...

Not a bad idea. Its a good way to get the word out