Thursday, October 2, 2008

Already!


It's Enos' birthday today! I can't believe my baby is now a toddler! Ok, so he acts like a toddler. He climbs on everything and gets into everything. BUT STILL! This past year has gone soooo fast. This is kind of a bittersweet moment for me.
This picture is also kind of interesting. We actually celebrated last night because my husband was home (hooray!), and we knew he wouldn't be today (bummer!). Anyway, the brownies hadn't completely cooled, so the candle is barely rooted in a glob of mooshed together brownie. It totally rocked. It's also a funny picture because it almost looks like the scene from ET. You know the one. ET's little finger's all aglow & he sweetly says "Ouch." Great flick.
Anyway, happy birthday to my "little" guy (25 lbs). We love you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

they grow up too fast! i love the et finger!

Kendra said...

Happy birthday. I love one-year-olds!

The Firths said...

I never would have thought of ET. Wonderful picture.