Sunday, June 29, 2008

So much fun!




We had a blast this week with our "summer fun" group! We had more people at these past two activities than at any of the previous ones, so it was really fun. This past thursday we had a fire station tour. We got to see where the firefighters eat, sleep and work out. Then we got to see a firefighter put on all of the heavy gear (it weighs about 75 lbs!). Then we got to see the fire engines (they have boats at this station too!) and play in the water.


It was such great fun! Thanks Fire Station #11! We love you!!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi! just doing a little blog-stocking. I saw the link on Christy's blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are so cute!

Chad said...

woopty doo!

Vanisi Family said...

C'mon Chad, you know that was my tribute to you.

Heather said...

hey...we went to the firestation for a tour too! jaxon loved the big trucks!

Chad said...

I was totally kidding. I still get a kick out of going to the station, and I work there!