Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Growing
Enos turned 9 months today! I don't know where the time has gone! He is such a sweet little boy, and he has been such a blessing to our family. I've always thought this was cheesy, but here's 9 things I love about Enos.
#9- He is the most patient baby ever!
#8- He would rather be around me than anyone else ~happy sigh~
#7- He can make anyone in my family smile, even when we don't want too (especially Leki)
#6- His thighs are enormous! Perfect squishing thighs!
#5- He loves experiencing everything around him (sand in the mouth, grass in his toes, etc)
#4- His laugh
#3- His 3 bizarre teeth! (two bottom ones and one top fang)
#2- His cheery disposition (yes, it's already obvious)
#1- He's MINE!
He is so loveable and so easy going. Sometimes I feel bad because he doesn't get as much attention as I would love to give him, but he is so happy and content. Honestly, if I knew that every baby would be as easy as he is I would have a dozen more! (But they're not, so I won't.)
I love you, Enos!
(BTW, he's 9 months old and wearing 18 month clothes!! It feels like Leki just stopped wearing these clothes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe your baby is 9 months! That makes Leki like three right? It's been so long since I've been out there!
Leki is 2 1/2. He'll be 3 in Dec (Enos will be 1 in Oct)
He's a long boy... Rachel will be 2 in November and is only wearing between 18 months and 2t. You have cute kids.
Post a Comment