Sunday, June 1, 2008

Boys will be boys


I know I posted already today, but I had to do a separate one for the boys. They are growing so fast! This picture has to be my favorite pict of Enos (thus far)! I can't believe he's already 8 months old!
So the other day I was trying to get Leki to eat an apple. I put peanut butter on the slices to entice him a little more (he's a big fan of pb), but he did something I wasn't expecting...
HE PUT IT IN HIS HAIR!!!
He sneezed right when I took the picture, so it made it that much better. So now Leki's in this new phase of putting everything in his hair (at least I'm hoping it's a phase)! We cut his hair because it was getting nasty. Well, the next day when I came out from taking a shower, Leki had rubbed breakfast all over Enos' head! Double nasty!! Boys are gross.

1 comment:

Treadways said...

Ok, heck-a-funny pictures! I think Leki is just trying to get his hair like yours in the morning... "Why is the cat hissing at me?!" :]