Sunday, June 1, 2008

tagged


I was going through everyone elses blogs and I realized my sister tagged me. I don't usually do these, but I'm feeling adventurous.


A - Attached or Single: Happily Attached

B - Best Friend(s): Waf, Mary (I'm so sad she's moving!)

C - Cake or Pie: Cake, but I'm not too picky

D - Day of Choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: chapstick

F - Favorite Color(s): Purple

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Again, not picky

H - Hometown: West Valley City, Utah but have grown awfully attached to Redwood City

I - Indulgence(s): chocolate, shopping

J - January or July: July- lots more outdoor activities to do in the summer (unless you like snow, which I don't)

K - Kids: 2 boys

L - Life is incomplete without: My family & friends.

M - Marriage Date: March 12, 2005

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother and 2 sisters

O - Oranges or Apples: apples. Oranges require too much energy to peel

P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, drowning, tight spaces & losing everything I have

Q - Quote: "love heals all"

R- Ring size: which finger?

S - Season: spring- I love seeing the plants come to life

T- Tag 3 Friends: Chad, Pangee, Jena

U - Unknown fact about me: I love to garden

V - Very favorite stores: Walmart, Old Navy, Target

W - Worst Habit: negativity

X-ray or Ultrasound: Baby Ultrasounds

Y - Your Favorite Food(s): most pasta, my husband's BBQs

Z- Zodiac: Leo

2 comments:

Heather said...

thats a CUTE picture!

Mindy :) said...

You look fabulous!