Yes, this is the car I'm referring to. Although I am constantly making fun of this car, it has outlasted both of my cars (Honda Civic & Toyota Camry). My guys got in a car accident on Friday,
so this is currently the only car we have. Thankfully everyone is alright, but we are all pretty shaken up. The Camry is in the shop and will hopefully be fixed this week. Ironically, we've been planning to get a new car anyway. I guess now is the time!
On the good side, I put together some activities for the young Moms I know & they started this week. We were supposed to start off the summer with a firestation tour but there was a huge accident (diesel tanker jack-knifed on the freeway, causing a 7 car crash), so we rescheduled & played at the park next door instead. This picture of Enos was taken at our second activity--the beach! We've had a blast so far, and we're hoping for a great summer!
6 comments:
Yes, I did get the info. I'll get in touch with you and we'll chat, just because we should do that anyway.
Snazz,
I am so excited to see your blog! You have the most beautiful family! Where are you living now? It looks so nice! I hope everything's going ok for you!! Love ya! Timber
Snazz!!! I'm so excited I found you! Your family is adorable! There's lots of our Oakcrest friends that have a blog, so you should check out mine to see everyone elses.
Cricket :)
I'm glad everybody is ok! Time for a mini-van? :]
Snazz!! Hello!! Did you fall of the face of the Earth!?!? jk! I stinkin love you! You're family is sooo cute!! I'm so glad that I could find your blog and see how things are going! Love ya girl!
Mookie
Wow how fun to have found you! What a beautiful family!
Love you!
Flipper
Post a Comment