It was a really tough while Waf was gone though. He was gone from Friday to Tuesday morning, and it was aweful! I swear the boys know when he's gone for more than work/meetings. They woke up pretty much every two hours the first night. They had screaming matches. They didn't do anything I asked them too. Etc. It was really nice to have him home again.Leki is kind of at a funny stage. The last post showed him in sunglasses. This time it's my shoes. He's been so interested in everyones shoes lately! He likes the different sounds they make (like flip-flops, high heels, cowboy boots, etc). It always amuses me to see him wandering around in my shoes.

This one is for you Chad. We were at the park the other day with some friends, and a fire engine pulled up right in front of where we were playing. They were testing fire hydrants in the area. So we all took the kids over to the fence to get a good look (I knew they'd be happy to turn on the lights and everything). Well, the driver got out with a ton of hats for everyone!!! It totally made our day! Anyone who knows Leki well will be as astounded at this picture as I was. Leki
This one is for you Chad. We were at the park the other day with some friends, and a fire engine pulled up right in front of where we were playing. They were testing fire hydrants in the area. So we all took the kids over to the fence to get a good look (I knew they'd be happy to turn on the lights and everything). Well, the driver got out with a ton of hats for everyone!!! It totally made our day! Anyone who knows Leki well will be as astounded at this picture as I was. Leki
H-A-T-E-S hats. With a capital H. Always has. He wears this one all the time! I don't know if it was because of the amazing circumstances in which he got the hat or what, but he LOVES this one! (with a capital L). Thanks to all the amazing firefighters!

One final think and I'll be done. Leki has *finally* started potty training! He's been doing really well at peeing in the toilet! I'm thrilled. Emotionally. Mentally. Financially. Thrilled!
One final think and I'll be done. Leki has *finally* started potty training! He's been doing really well at peeing in the toilet! I'm thrilled. Emotionally. Mentally. Financially. Thrilled!
5 comments:
what a cool idea for a family reunion! congrats on the potty training!
Potty training is such a wonderful milestone. I never thought I would be excited about something like that. It just shows how cool I used to be and how weird being a parent has made me.
Potty training is really exciting! I'm so happy for you. I love those bunk beds. That's great. Also, I have found that behavior takes a nose dive when Papa has to be gone for a while. I now just expect it.
Firefighters are so cool!
Way to go Leki! Also **LOVE** the beds. I'm sure it will be no time before they're jumping off them! :]
Post a Comment