Because I know you all care so much about the bluejay situation, I thought I'd let you know how it's working out.
It's not one bluejay pecking at our windows, it's a clan of bluejays. Maybe a gang of bluejays. They live in the bottle brush tree in our backyard. And they are breeding. Or maybe this is how they became a gang. Either way, we have like 6 bluejays constantly screeching outside of our windows. I think they've taken post--a bird at each window. We're surrounded.
I actually shot one with our pellet gun a while ago, then I felt horrible as I watched it scramble around our yard. (I was chasing it. That part was funny.)
So now they use the boys sand/water table as a bird bath and poop on the lawn chair that they know I sit on. It's a battle of wits now.
(bring it on!!)
4 comments:
You shot one?!!! You should shoot 6.
You need a bigger gun. Anyway, one is just target practice for the other five.
I brother uses a paint gun to take the birds in the backyard out. They attack the dogs. Try that.
Ah ha ha ha ha! The mental pictures you've created! Ah ha ha ha ha ha! You armed and muttering while your boys try to play in their water table! Birds swooping over your head like an Edgar Allen Poe poem... OMH thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment