Friday, June 26, 2009

week in review

Leki has the flu. Although he is now feeling well enough to eat & drink, this has been what he's looked like most of the week. I feel so bad for him! (He is supposed to start summer school on Monday... I'm not sure he'll make it.) We are moving soon. We don't know where yet, but our lease here ends in August and we don't want to renew it. I thought I'd start packing non-essential items, but with all the puking I haven't gotten far. (I washed that load of towels 4 times in one day...)

So now I'm stressed because my child is sick, my house is a mess and I have a ton of scrapbooking to do for the family reunion in 2 weeks!! YIKES!!
(this is my scrapbooking stuff)


3 comments:

Chad said...

Good luck with all that. Just burn the scrapbooking stuff. It would make for a good fire, it gives you an excuse to not get it done, with no turning back, and it frees up your time to do some of the other stuff. What else do you need solved?

Vanisi Family said...

Great suggestion, Chad. Only a few flaws that I can see. First, how can I burn just the scrapbooking stuff without it being obvious? And second, how can I do it without feeling guilty?? :)

Chad said...

Who said anything about not needing to be obvious? Be obvious. Advertise it. Yell in your neighborhood, "hey everyone, I am burning all the scrapbooking stuff!" Suppressing guilt is a much harder characteristic to master.