Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jr. Museum & Zoo

There is a great kid place here in Palo Alto that we just love. I haven't been there in a long time, and I have no idea why! It is such fun! Anyway it is completely different then it was last time I was there! It was great fun to discover everything all over again! The indoor part had all sorts of great things (I think it was a "green" theme, it had all sorts of stuff about solar & wind energy), and the outdoor part is a little zoo (nothing crazy-raccoons, ducks, etc). It was fun to take the boys again.
We met up with our friends Bonnie (and her son Stavros--he & Leki are in the same class),




and Alex (with her boys Ika and Michael).




Leki, Enos and Ika looking for lizards (sort of, anyway).
Leki's also decided he really likes sunglasses.

2 comments:

Treadways said...

Sounds fun let's go! Of course Leki likes sunglasses - it's because the future's so bright...he's GOT to wear shades! :]

Chad said...

I know you expect smart ass remarks from me, but I couldn't think of one. So I commented anyway.