Saturday we mostly just hung out. We had a few of the young men from Church over for haircuts, and thankfully Waf decided it was time for Enos to get one too! (Here's why...)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Wicked Weekend
This past weekend was a BLAST! My husband totally spoiled me (again)! Friday night he took me to see "Wicked". I have to admit, I didn't have real high hopes for it. I mean I like "The Wizard of Oz" AND "The Wiz," but, let's just say they aren't on my top 10 list of favorites. Well, I LOVED this play! It was SUPERB!! I would highly recommend going to anyone who has the chance. It's got such a great message!
Then on Mother's Day, Waf followed through with our tradition of making crepes for breakfast. It's amazing how much better food *usually* tastes when someone else is making it! Anyways, after Church we went on a CRUISE around the Bay. Totally gorgeous! (And a huge THANKS to Leka for watching the boys!)




Thanks Babe, for such a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are one lucky woman, first for having such a great husband and second for getting to see the play WICKED! I am very jealous. Tell Vanisi hi for me. I miss you guys.
ah... what a sweet hubby! mothers day should come once a month not once a year... wouldn't that be nice?
Happy Mother's day!
Sounds like fun. We have wanted to see that play as well, but it sold out in 3 nanoseconds here and tickets skyrocketed. Speaking of skyrocketing, I can't wait for the 4th of July.
Yeah Chad, I heard that too. We're actually going again on Tuesday so my parents can see it (cuz it was sold out in UT). If you want to come to SF, you can see it here (where it originated:O). Add that to the list of reasons to come see me...
Post a Comment