Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boys



So Jonas tagged the boys. It's been a while since I've looked at that post, but I'll try to remember what I'm supposed to do. I think I'm supposed to write 10 things that most people don't know about the boys. I'll do 5 each, so as not to play favorites.

LEKI

1. Leki's funniest saying to date: "No, you not crap!" No idea where it came from, he just said it one day!

2. Leki loves trying to catch, poke, or step on the bees in the clover patch in front of our house.

3. Leki loves watching the "credibles"

4. Leki also loves Jason Mraz

5. Leki is learning how to share (and take away, and share again...)

ENOS

1. Enos is very much like his Dad-- patient, happy, mellow.

2. Enos is learning how to walk (and jump... and climb...)

3. Enos has a great time climbing on Leki's bed then diving off face first into Leki's fuzzy blanket.

4. Enos learns quickly. Too quickly.

5. Enos has a mesh tent over his crib (more to protect him from Leki than anything else), and he smashes his face into it so it makes him look all distorted because it makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Heather said...

isn't having boys so much fun!? what did we ever do with our time before we had kids? haha

they always do the cutest things...that probably no one else would care about.... but when its your own kids... you could be entertained by them for hours!

i wish you were closer so our boys could play... ie your boys could beat up my boys. haha

Amber said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It was fun to read. Leki and Enos are soo cute.

The Firths said...

I think that I'd agree with the living closer. It would be great to have your boys beat up on our kids when they are out of line.

Maybe something to think about...???

Vanisi Family said...

Mat & Heather,
What's awesome is that you both live in/near Logan. Please know the Lord told me to go to Cache Valley, I would be there in a heartbeat. And yes, my boys probably would beat up on your kids...