This sounded like fun, (maybe a little dangerous) so I thought I'd try it out. If you know my husband too, feel free to leave memories of him too! :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses!
I'll post the normal boring stuff later...
10 comments:
i remember you and waf < SP? > and your make out session photo shoot in the ocean! that was hot! :)
Ohhhhh so many memories....which one to choose...theres the chocolate soda explosion...and the bead jumping in the middle of the night...or the time that we went down to the boardwalk...or that one time I was late for your wedding pictures, or that time I fed you breakfuast so you wouldn't get it on your dress, or that time you were MY Bridesmaid...I freakin love you girl!
I remember moving into that dumpy apartment where you knew my roommates to be and the first you thing you told me was, "its okay if you fart in front of me." And I have never met someone who likes temporary tattoos as much as me, even if they are hand drawn in marker.
Suzanne,
you have been such a great friend to my sister! I remember how much help you were for her wedding. You are such a kind, nice person. I loved getting to know you better :)
College : I remember Ben and Jerry's at 2 AM. High School : I remember trying to set you up with all the boyfriend's little brothers. Sorry about that. Other fun memories, camping with the Flitton's and the skunk. Laughing so hard milk comes out our nose. There's a billion of 'em.
Your turn Waf! Full on belly laughing while you tell us stories about butchering cows on your front driveway. Watching you sing Shania Twain while bouncing Leki on your knee (never though of you as a country man...). My favorite memories though, are you and Ellie. She adored her Uncle from the first minute she laid eyes on you!
Chad, thanks for being nice.
Heather, that was hot! Grrrrr...thanks for the reminder!(good thing you were there, I might not have gotten married in the temple! OH WAIT!...)
Water fights in the apartments, dance lifts that have gone horribly wrong, playing card with the boys in the x building....
Snazz! How about the day we met at Oakcrest training??? And then our getting to room together the last month..I hope I didn't snore too loudly!!
Super Zan,
sorry I didn't do this before - I get all teary when I think about all the fun stuff we went thru!
but here we go ... I felt so honored to be called as your trainer, and when all the new trainers came in, and you and I were the only sisters, I was like "I bet you can guess who your trainer is"... you ordered Pizza for all of us so we could take a break one afternoon, and then you wouldn't be in the picture.... you found a skeleton in the closet - literally - and loved her as if it were a doll (can't remember her name)... that time we hid all your mail around the house, and you slowly found one letter at a time - I LOVED that smile on your face.... Christmas 2001.. being wrapped in paper and jumping out of boxes for Oyuna.... and of course all the good times we had with Mangums Angels!
Post a Comment