Last week I didn't update our blog because we were up in Redding welcoming the newest member of our family home. Dee & Diantha (my sister) had baby Carter on July 3rd, so we headed up there and stayed overnight with them. My entire family (except for my brother's family) were out there, and we had such a great time! Here are the Treadway kids, McKenna, Ellie, baby Carter & Tyler. 
Leki was so excited to see the new baby! He hasn't stopped talking about baby Carter since we've been home. I think he was a little nervous that we were going to be bringing baby Carter home with us.
Here are the boys and their blankies :) I don't know why this picture is all big while the others are small. I downloaded them at the same time. And no, I don't write that I'm computer savvy on my resume.
Heading back to San Francisco. It was a gorgeous night (even with the smoke/smog/fog). You can see Alcatraz in the background (little island off to the right). It's funny because I realized on this drive that I finally feel at home here. I know we most likely won't be here forever, but I have come to love the area and the people.


Leki was so excited to see the new baby! He hasn't stopped talking about baby Carter since we've been home. I think he was a little nervous that we were going to be bringing baby Carter home with us.
Here are the boys and their blankies :) I don't know why this picture is all big while the others are small. I downloaded them at the same time. And no, I don't write that I'm computer savvy on my resume.
Heading back to San Francisco. It was a gorgeous night (even with the smoke/smog/fog). You can see Alcatraz in the background (little island off to the right). It's funny because I realized on this drive that I finally feel at home here. I know we most likely won't be here forever, but I have come to love the area and the people.
5 comments:
Wow. So maybe you can't see Alcatraz. I'm sorry about the picture problem!
its so pretty out there! i love your mini pics... they're cute. haha
looks like lots of fun. I really wish we could have been there to welcome baby Carter. It is hard to believe that Enos is 9 months old. Give him and Leki an extra hug from their Aunt Amber.
Snazz!!!! Where in SF do you live?? I live in Pacific Heights!! I woulde love to see you!!!
So, being computer savy challenged is not a bad thing. You could add "impressive approach techniques on wet grass" however. That would be something good.
Post a Comment