We have become fanatics of the Living Planet Aquarium! We decided to buy annual passes, and we have since gone weekly. Enos especially LOVES it! He asks everyday if we can go. I love it! This last time we went was almost magical. Enos took off as soon as we walked in the door. He did his little skip-run over to the sharks (who were agitated & thus more aggressive...He was in HEAVEN!!)


Piranhas


Sting rays...Yes, in open water. The killing devices were removed.
This video is Enos's skip-run (AFTER two hours of being there! LOL)
Thought this video was pretty cool. I haven't seen anything like it before...
2 comments:
Our kids love that place, but we never take them there for some reason. Too busy going to Disneyland I guess?
ven't been there since Joey was little. The pics remind me of how fun it is there!!
Post a Comment