Sunday, November 28, 2010

Discovery Museum

so I'm sure most of the "locals" here have been to Discovery Gateway Museum before. We went for the first time yesturday, and it ROCKED! Our boys had such a blast! We will definitly be going back. At one point I turned to chase Enos, and when I turned back around I couldn't see Leki anywhere. Waf was feeding Aisea across the way, and he pointed to the little house part. Leki had taken the groceries "home" and was putting them all away in the cupboards! Took us completely by surprise!








The construction part was cool too. There's a crane holding a little swing that can be raised & lowered.

Waf & Aisea (Aisea is 6 MONTHS today! Happy 1/2 bday little monster!)
Leki's saying "Daddy! Get in the back seat!"
It was hard to know what was their favorite parts were, but I would have to guess that the helicopter topped it all for Enos. We walked out onto the roof (?) part, and Enos's eyes got HUGE. He went completely silent as he took the whole situation in. I could just see his little mind deciding on his future career. It was awesome.




The hardest part was getting them to leave. :}

4 comments:

The Firths said...

We should probably go to that. That looks AWESOME!

Amber said...

I love that place too hope we got to go together sometime!

Mindy :) said...

My boys would love that -- maybe sometime we could meet up there!!

~The Gailey's~ said...

I LOVE the discovery center. looks like you all had fun! :)