Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catch Up

Been a while, eh? Thought today would be a good day to try to catch up with everything going on in our lives. I think most of you got our Christmas letters (if you didn't, send me your address & I'll send one on), so I'll skip most of that stuff. The only thing I really wanted to repeat was that Leki has been integrated into a "typically developing" class at school, and has been doing great! We're so grateful to the many teachers, therapists, and friends that have loved him and gotten him to where he is now. We've seen so much improvement in the last two years that it's mind-boggling.



Pictures courtesy of Aya Photography. Thanks Heather! They're amazing!

To include Enos, I will just write that this kid loves everything. Well, almost everything. He hates being away from Mommy ("I'M JUST IN THE BATHROOM!! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!"), but other than that, he really enjoys most things. He discovered eggnog this season, and drinks as much as I will let him. (Funny sidenote--we were at the store yesturday & he saw some. He carried it around the whole store and the car ride home! It was hilarious!)

Last but not least, I'm expecting again. I've known since around Halloween, but I've had a lot of pain with this one (and no insurance, so I hadn't gotten checked out until yesturday) so I was afraid to say anything. We got an ultrasound today. I'm about 18 weeks. Baby is fine, and it's a... BOY! 3 boys! Yikes! Waf's friend made the comment that we'll "have half a rugby team. We'll have to call them the All-Browns."

I had to laugh when we found out it's another boy though. Waf had this worried look on his face and said "I'll start walking home." A girl would've been nice, but this will be fun!

10 comments:

jena wise said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you- that's huge news! We shared a laugh about Waf's plans to walk home :).
So happy to hear your other three boys are doing well. Happy new year!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Yay! Congrats to you for your 3rd little guy! We're so happy for you guys! Keep 'em coming cause they're so darn handsome!

Can I just tell you that we LOVE it that you guys are here in Utah....my boys totally miss yours when a day passes and we don't see them! We love you guys!

Chad said...

Ita about time, we thought you were dead.

The Queen P said...

I'm so excited for you! Three boys will be a handful. We also need to get together. I miss you so much!

Corrine said...

YAY!! another boy! You guys do make very handsome boys!! Love and miss you guys!

Kendra said...

Congratulations. that was quite the catch up!

The Firths said...

Sorry that Waf felt that he needed to walk home. Very funny though.

Treadways said...

Glad you're back! Congratulations again. Hope Waf's not still walking... :]

Mindy :) said...

What great news! (I am so worried that someday my third will be another boy LOL)
I didn't get a letter - so I would love to hear more about what you guys have been up to, and where you are living now, etc.
my address
320. S. 300 W. Apt. B
Brigham City, UT 84302
Thanks

Amber said...

I'm so happy that all is well with your baby. 3 boys woo hoo! I'm so excited to see him. I hope all continues to go well. ps thanks for the phone message. I loved getting that.