Something I HAVE to write about!! (Picts from camera are still a no-go, but this story is exciting enough w/o picts).
First of all, let me say that yesturday was Enos's 2nd birthday. I have never met a child that better fits the 2 year old stereotype. He screams. He hits. He gets in to EVERYTHING, especially if it will make him dirty, wet, or both dirty and wet.
Case in point-- today we were watching General Conference. We were sitting downstairs, my parents were upstairs. Or at least I thought they were upstairs, which is why I didn't think twice about letting Enos go upstairs. After a while I realized that not only were my parents NOT upstairs, Enos had been really quiet for at least 15 minutes. (I'm sure all of you parents know that feeling.)
I run upstairs to find that Enos had taken all of the bath toys and was playing with them in the toilet!! His bath toys mainly consist of tupperware bowls and cups. That means he scooped the water out of the toilet and put it...well...everywhere else. I get a little bit crazy when it comes to toilet water. Bacteria phobia? Possibly. I think it's mostly the initial shock of having an entire room covered in toilet water.
There is still one enigma though. How did the miniature rubber ducky survive the flushings?
4 comments:
I laugh but only because I feel your pain.
Ha ha. We figure that toilet water would be a step up from what we play with. Emma was playing outside and brought something stuck to her shoe. It was a present from the local dog..
yup... koli is notorious for playing in the toilet.. at LEAST 3 times a week i'm washing the floor mats in there cause they've been drenched in toilet water.
his new favorite game is to unroll ALL the toilet paper and put it into the toilet.
You'd think I'd figure this out... but he's seriously SOOO sneaky... and he can do his damage in less than a min!
Don't stop blogging. Please come back! Please?
Post a Comment