Yesturday was our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe how time has flown! We have had a lot of hard times, but a lot of great times too. I love my husband for his strength and his example to me. He is truly an amazing person, and I am "lucky" to have him.
For our anniversary this year, he made all sorts of plans to surprise me with. It's been so awesome!! It started on Wednesday. Waf had arranged for his sister Li to come over to babysit, and took me to a movie (the last movie I remember seeing in a theatre was Transporter...2. It's been a while!) then to Chili's for a super good dinner. It was so relaxing! I had a blast!
Yesturday he arranged for Li to babysit again (THANK YOU LI!!!), so that I could have some ME time! I went to Wal*mart! There is only ONE on this side of the SF penninsula, (unlike UT where they are as frequent as church buildings!) which makes it a big deal. I also went to a salon & got all dolled up. (He surprised me there with a HUGE bouquet of roses!) I think that's the happiest I've been in a long time. It was so relaxing to just be able to have an afternoon free of worries (Chad and Mat, take note of this. You might want to try this at home...).
I know he has something great planned for tonight, and I'm so excited to find out what they are. I love my husband so much, and I look forward to being married "To infinity and beyond!"
(Hooray for Disney)
8 comments:
Congrats on 4 years!! :)
Wow, you spoiled girl. Sounds great. What a thoughtful guy.
cant believe its been 4 yrs already! crazy!!! he's so sweet! it made me all teary to read the cool stuff he did for you! you really are "lucky"
ps... i'm totally stealing that song. i've never heard it before! what a great song!!!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to try that sometime too....
Ahhhhh! Way to go Waf! (P.S. Did you get dolled up to go to Walmart?)
Ms. Suzanne Vanisi! It has been a VERY long time!! I can hardly believe 4 years and two kids later since I saw you last. plus also Scott says hi! (with head tilted slightly against a raised arm waving from the wrist) :) love ya!
How sweet is your dear husband!! I love that your "you" time was spent at Wal-Mart. So great!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment