
So last summer Leki and I discovered a couple of parks with water features, and they totally saved me. I was hugely pregnant with Enos, and I didn't have any energy (or desire) to entertain Leki all day long. Leki loved playing in the water so much (and for so long) that we went to one of the parks pretty much every day. Well, the water just turned on again this week and we wanted to see if the love was still there. Leki was thrilled to SEE the water, not so anxious to TOUCH the water. Even with a bit of "encouragement" (I call Waf's biceps "encouragement" and "motivation"), Leki wasn't too comfortable with the idea.
I found this little sequence of events amusing...
(Yes, he is hiding behind an 18" high wall.)
He eventually did come around, and we had a harder time getting him OUT of the water than we had getting him INTO the water. What a funny kid!
Not to leave Enos out-- he is growing so fast! He's already 7 months old, and 20 lbs! He is a very happy little boy that has brought so much joy to our family. The two boys will just look at each other and laugh for a while over nothing! I love it.
2 comments:
SOOOOO Cute! I'm there with the no energy and even getting to a park sounds hard. Supposed to be 105 this week so the sprinklers in the backyard are all Ellie gets. Kiss those cute boys for their favorite aunt! :]
when are you guys coming to visit us? we miss you! if you come at the end of july or aug you can see my new little boy! but i think i remember you saying you were coming out here in may or june? is that still in the works?
Post a Comment