Thursday, May 1, 2008

Change of Address

We have gotten complaints about the other blog, so we are going to try this one. If it doesn't work out, TOO BAD!! Ok, now that that is over with, we'll move on.

Things here are starting to calm down. We have had a lot of trials during the last 6 months, and we finally feel like things are becoming a bit more calm. We're thankful to those who have been there to help us through it all.

The boys are growing so quickly I can't even believe it! Enos is pretty good about sitting up on his own, and he's a little TOO good at rolling over. He rolls over in his crib and his chubby little legs get stuck inbetween the grates!

Leki is so tall! He is bigger than most of the 3 year olds we know (he's 2). His favorite things are: riding the bike with Waf; playing at the parks; coloring; and Super Why. He loves trying to make Enos laugh (I think we all love that), and it's really funny to sit and watch them interact.

As for us, Waf is starting back up at work. He will also be applying for summer school here. He was just put in the YM's Presidency, so that keeps him on his toes. Although I'm not sure I like how much he's gone, I do know that he will be great in this calling. He has a lot to offer these YM. He's a great leader.

I am also re-starting school. I will be taking courses online from USU, and hopefully finishing before too long. I'm totally terrified, but I think that happens to everyone before school starts. I'm also excited to be learning again. I am close to getting my AS, but I still have about 60 credits for my BS.

So that's what's going on with us. We're hanging out, enjoying the beautiful weather & the beautiful scenery.

3 comments:

Heather said...

ya! i'm glad you're on blogspot... is so much easier for me to figure out! you'll have to check out my blog too!

sounds like you guys have your hands full with school and work and callings!

mark is just finishing up his first year at USU... we love it here in logan! too bad you're not here for classes! :) That would have been fun!

Kit Revell said...

Yo-yo!!! Good to hear that you guys are doing well still. Check us out at www.kitandshana.blogspot.com Okay suckas, peace out!!

Mindy :) said...

I am glad to be able to check up on you guys! Sounds like you have a lot going on! Big Hugs!!!