This is so cute! You made the right choice in snagging a picture first. I really love that picture of Enos with his slinky. They are both soo cute.
that last comment was actually from me sorry.
I think I would have gone for the camera... Actually, I know I would have done that too...
Bad mom!
So I totally have the same dishwasher! gotta love the porables. I also laugh each time Norah does the same time before I take her off andtell her that it is dangerous (but soooo funny).Your boys are getting so big.
I like your quote, I might steal it. Dang, they're getting big and I just saw them! XOXO
Tee Hee!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is so cute! You made the right choice in snagging a picture first. I really love that picture of Enos with his slinky. They are both soo cute.
that last comment was actually from me sorry.
I think I would have gone for the camera... Actually, I know I would have done that too...
Bad mom!
So I totally have the same dishwasher! gotta love the porables. I also laugh each time Norah does the same time before I take her off andtell her that it is dangerous (but soooo funny).
Your boys are getting so big.
I like your quote, I might steal it. Dang, they're getting big and I just saw them! XOXO
Tee Hee!
Post a Comment