We had a blast! During the visit we watched my nephew Tyler tie his front tooth to an arrow and shoot it across the yard. Definitly a unique moment. He is now missing his two front teeth in time for Christmas!
We also discovered Leki's love for Dance Dance Revolution. He would wait until everyone left the room then jump all over the mat. It was really cute. He's got his momma's "skills."
So now we skip to Thanksgiving weekend. The reason I'm doing this is because inbetween these two events I realized I only had a short amount of time (3 weeks or so) to do a semester's worth of homework that I had procrastinated. I was busy. (Mat & Chad, I'm sure you're laughing right now because that part of me hasn't changed.) I have one online class and one correspondence class. For correspondence classes, they send you a cd rom with assignments, instructions, and a deadline, then set you free...which, in my case, turned out to be a bad thing.
We had such a good time! It was so great for my family to finally meet her.
What's even better than that is that she lives about 5-10 minutes away from the ~new~ newport temple! (She's not a member, but she told us how "lovely" it is and that we should see it.). The actual grounds were locked, so we hung out at the gorgeous stake center next door for a while. I highly recommend going to see it if you're in the area!
2 comments:
That is a pretty temple. Hope all the homework gets done...???
Looks like fun! I hope all goes well with classes. Thanks for the gifts and the baby wipes. That was soo nice of you guys. We really like the chocolate milk shirt you sent for Jonas' birthday. It's perfect for him!
Post a Comment